Eneria is organizing Marine Emissions Day, on the 21th of September 2017, at Nantes.
Marine Emissions Day is an unique opportunity to be more familiar with the upcoming inland waterways and marine emissions regulations through presentations from various experts. Representatives of the MARPOL, the Ministry of the Environment, as well as the Bureau Veritas will be there to answer all your questions.
Please find below the program details, following by a cocktail, will be held at Insula – Les Salines (11 rue Arthur III, 44200 Nantes), at 3:30pm:
- IMO III regulation: History, current level of expectations, SECA zones, NECA Zones..
- IWW regulation Stage V: History, current level of expectations, Emission test cycles, regulation implementation timeline, expectations from engines manufacturers, from owners…
- IMO III regulation: CODE NOx application, expectations for SCHEME A / SCHEME B test procedure, Emission test cycles E3/E2/C1/D2.
- Revue of available post treatment solutions: Cooperation with Eneria, FAP, DenOX,…
- Diesel engine technology, exhaust components, intrinseque solutions to reduce emissions, Solutions offered by Eneria
You can register online on this website -> https://www.eneria.fr/registration-marine-emissions-day/
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us. You can also send us the questions for the speakers -> firstname.lastname@example.org