Eneria provides an Open Emergency Diesel Generator Package with BV certification for an offshore project in Congo for Total. Eneria provides a 3512C HD Caterpillar Engine for the Floating production unit (FPU)
- Customer : Total E&P Congo
- Location : Congo , 75km off the coast
- Type of package : Open genset, installed inside emergency generator room
The Moho Nord project is an offshore exploration and production project in the Republic of the Congo operated by Total E&P Congo. It is a deepwater offshore development composed of a floating production unit (FPU).
Eneria supplied for The Moho Nord project an open Genset on its chassis installed in the FPU’s Emergency generator room composed of a 3516C HD CATERPILLAR engine, 1600 ekW, 1500rpm coupled with an IP23 Leroy Somer alternator. The Unit Control Panels with PLCs are located in the technical room and protect, control, load share and synchronize the generator set.
Technical specifications :
- Primary starting system: Pneumatic starting system suitable for zone 2.
- Secondary starting system: Hydraulic starting system suitable for zone 2.
- Cooling system: Heat dissipating air cooler radiator for remote installation on the platform, suitable for zone 2 with Ex fans & Ex’d’ electric motors on the radiators.