Eneria provides a Stand alone Ex’px Emergency Diesel Generator package certified for ATEX Zone 2 / Zone 1
- Customer : Total E&P Congo
- Location : Congo , 75km off the coast
- Type of package : A60 close fit soundproof and pressurized enclosure, in stainless steel 316L
The Moho Nord project is an offshore exploration and production project in the Republic of the Congo operated by Total E&P Congo. . It is a deepwater offshore development composed of a new tension leg platform (TLP).
Eneria supplied a C32 Caterpillar engine for the The Moho Nord TLP , 1500rpm, coupled to a Leroy Somer alternator in order to satisfy the power required of 500 ekW. The complete Unit Control Panels (UCP) were designed to control the generator set.
This package is ATEX certified Ex’px by Notified Body LCIE for zone 2, IIA, T3 and also certified DNV.
Technical specifications :
- F&G system: Fire extinguishing water mist system complying with NFPA 750
- Primary Starting system: electrical starting system suitable for Zone 2
- Secondary starting system: hydraulic starting system suitable for Zone 2
- Air ventilation system: Redundant air fan (Ex’d motor) and double stage filtration for compliance with Ex’px enclosure
- Maintenance: Removable module of the enclosure on one side in order to remove/replace engine or alternator.